May we offer you a little more? Be it facility management, purchasing or marketing/PR – we offer you a comprehensive portfolio of services, ranging from our caretaker service, to the execution of tenders, through to events management.
You thereby benefit in three ways at once: first of all, contractually fixed prices and all-inclusive project rates allow seamless cost control for many services. Secondly, you enjoy considerable savings when buying office furniture, work clothing, promotional material and suchlike, thanks to special purchasing terms. Thirdly, you have the peace of mind knowing that each service will be performed with the utmost professionalism, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
At the same time, profitable synergies are created. One example: as our surveillance service is deployed outside of normal working hours, it can also perform the role of property manager for the cleaning service, thereby reducing your costs even further.
Your benefits at a glance
- Focus on core competency
- Reduction of non-value-adding but necessary administrative tasks
- Administrative packages bundled to generate economies of scale
- Variable costs instead of fixed costs
In the areas of facility management, purchasing, and marketing & PR, we offer a number of beneficial services, including:
- Cleaning and caretaker service
- Warehouse management
- Security services
- Corporate and website design
- Marketing communication and events
To us, facility management means all infrastructural services relating to real estate.
Due to our large pool of staff – consisting of more than 700 employees – and our many different occupational groups, expanding our service portfolio to include the area of infrastructural facility management (IFM) was another logical step in our evolution.
Highly motivated and well-trained staff, who in turn are managed by specialists (cleaners, security experts), are available to implement tailored IFM solutions in line with your exact requirements.
- Maintenance cleaning
- Glass cleaning
- Exterior cleaning
- Intensive cleaning
- Site clean-up
- Small repairs
- Supervision of maintenance work
- Coordination of craftsmen
- Plant security tasks, from a basic service, to security professionals certified by the chamber of commerce
- Patrol services
- Lock services
- Reception and gate services
- Access control
- Events services
- Connection of all emergency and fault notification systems to our VdS-certified emergency control station
- Alarm tracing
Have you remembered your duty to inspect your storage facilities each year in line with Art. 10 of the Industrial Safety Ordinance?
We are here to help you handle these regular safety inspections that are required by law.
Scope of work:
- Visual inspection of the storage facilities by a certified racking inspector
- Checking adherence to the requirements of BGR 234
- Visual inspection of the racking components to check for obvious non-conformities in accordance with DIN EN 15635
- Creating an inspection log and documentation
- Documenting and classifying the non-conformities
Racking inspection in accordance with DIN EN 15635 and BGR 234
The racking inspection duty pursuant to Euro DIN EN 15635 stipulates that drive-in racking, drive-through racking, flow racking, shelf racking, cantilever racking, mezzanine racking and pallet racking must be inspected annually by an authorised expert.
The inspection is performed during ongoing operations. It involves the racking inspector carrying out a visual inspection to check, among other things, whether safety measures, racking components and the type of loading meet the requirements.
Do you want a corporate identity that makes you stand out from your competitors? Do you want to communicate who you are and what you offer? We will work closely with you to develop and design a unique, highly recognisable image tailored to your exact requirements.
- Logos & seals
- Company colours, fonts and design elements
- Brand identity
Marketing and communications
Every marketing campaign is different and unique. It can be as simple as a mailshot, or as complex as a cross-media campaign with TV, radio, online and print components. We will conduct your campaign in line with your brand identity, your budget and your schedule.
- Posters & banners
- Advertising tools
- Websites & digital marketing
A website serves as the virtual shop window of a company. It presents your brand and should sell your products and services. However, good user navigation and clear display on mobile devices is also very important alongside the design. We combine form, function and intuitive user navigation with your brand design.
- Website design
- Content management system
We will show you how to use digital marketing tools to maximum effect – whether conventional e-mail marketing, social media advertising or search engine optimisation.
- Organisation of sporting and corporate events
- Organisation of conferences
- Graphic design for events